what is cosmetic tattooing?
Cosmetic tattooing is a safe procedure that saves you valuable time and money while enhancing your natural beauty. A topical anesthetic is applied to the area then the tattoo is performed in a clean and safe manner.
There are many natural colours available, Stacey has had many years experience in make up and cosmetic tattooing and will help you to decide on the best colour and shape for you.
A very natural look which defines your features can be achieved or a more dramatic look can be created if desired. Cosmetic tattooing has evolved with the use of more natural and beautiful make up colours.
Cosmetic tattooing can fade after 2-3 years depending on the person and the area and colour used.
Cosmetic tattooing is perfect for anyone, including:
- Chemotherapy recipients.
- Alopecia areata or universalia sufferers.
- Physically active and athletic people (eg. swimmers).
- Vision impaired people who are unable to apply makeup.
- Allergy sufferers who have makeup sensitivity.
- Busy people with little time to apply makeup.
- Beauty spots are also available.
- Cosmetic tattooing can recreate the aerola surrounding the nipple after breast reconstructive surgery.
Contact Defining Features for a complimentary consultation.
Price of Cosmetic Tattooing:
- Eyebrow - $500
- Eyeliner top and bottom - $600
- Eyeliner just top or just bottom - $500
- Lip blend - $700
- Touch up 4-6 weeks after initial visit - $100
- Aerola - Price determined at time of consultation
- Correction work - price determined at time of consultation
- Touch up if after 4-6 weeks from initial visit - price determined at time of consultation